Made of Steel
For use with cast iron bushed bore pulley
This U1 Split Taper Bushing china bushing with 5-1/2″ bore is a high-quality precision product that is built for strength and strength. U1 bushings are used in an extensively wide range of applications, which includes; sprockets, shaves, pulleys, gears, plus much more, we likewise offer all of these goods. What sets this bushing apart is the high-quality steel development along with exact manufacturing and high quality control; this means that you always get a premium quality steady product. What really pieces us in addition to the other men is our experienced expert staff members and our company-wide goal of customer satisfaction.
1. Be certain the tapered cone surfaces of the bushing and the inside of the driven item are clean and free from anti-seize lubricants.
2. Place the bushing in sprocket or additional component type that accepts the bushing.
3. Place cap screws loosely in pull-up holes. The bushing continues to be loose to assure sliding suit on shaft.
4. With crucial on shaft, slide the sprocket or other portion type to the required placement on the shaft. Make sure to leave the heads of the cap screws attainable.
5. Align the sprocket or portion type, tighten the screws alternatively and progressively until they will be pulled up tight. Usually do not use extensions on the wrench handles , nor allow the sprocket or component to become drawn i contact with flange of bushing. At this point there must be a gap between the bushing flange and sprocket, make sure this gap does not close.
Double split barrel ensures concentricity
Grips the shaft with confident clamp fit
High torque carrying capacity
Permits blind assembly
Load not carried or tied to mounting screws
External key of all sizes for confident drive and increased torque carrying capabilities
Double-split barrel for great clamping
Solid flange to keep up concentric bores
Available in “, metric, and spline bores. Bore range from 3/8″ to 10”
Solid Flange & Dual Split Barrel – Assures better concentricity to the shaft.
Key to Key Travel – With keys in both shaft and merchandise to supply the strongest possible drive.
3/4″ per Foot Taper on Barrel – Personal locking taper provides the highest degree of mechanical locking merchandise to product.
Taper bushing are widely used together with sprockets, v-belt pulleys, timing pulleys, coupling and other mechanical parts with taper bore connections.
Taper bushing series are constructed of high quality engineered components with great tolerance. The feature is easy to employ and needs no further alteration. These bushings can match almost all sorts of assemblies and sizes. They are the best choice in design for mechanical connections.
To complete designations put bore size. For example: PD1215X16MM designates a 1215 taper bushing with a 16mm bore.
No costly re-boring: complete selection of both metric and imperial obtainable.
Standard range matches up to 125mm/5″ shafts & Hub diameter required is determined by the application.
Complete brief reach range obtainable, for compact light and portable assemblies & Clean, Compact Design.
Ease of installation and removal.
This Split Taper Bushing was created exclusively for use with cast iron bushed bore pulleys and can be purchased on the same page as the pulley you will need.
For use with 1 3/16” shaft sizes.
Comes with 2 set screws.