We – EPG Group the bigge EPT Chain and agricultural gearbox factory in China with 5 different branches. For more details: Mobile/whatsapp/telegram/Kakao us at: 0086-13 0571 88828
SGS Split Sprocket (Type A)
1. Produce strictly in accordance with customer drawing
2. Material: C45 steel
3. Standard: ANSI, DIN, JINS, ISO, Standard America or customer drawing
4. Surface treatment: Zinc-Plated / Nickel-Plated
5. EPT surface and high precision
6. Advanced heat treatment and surface treatment craft
7. Be EPT quality and competitive price
8. Welcome OEM / ODM
9. Processing equipment: Hobbing machine, Slotting machine, CNC lathes and EPT equipment.
10. Sprocket models: Contains special sprocket according to customer’s drawings, standard sprocket (American standard and metric).
|Product name||SGS Split Sprocket (Type A)|
|Materials Available||1. Stainless Steel: SS304, SS316, etc|
|2. Alloy Steel: 45Mn, 42CrMo, 20CrMo, etc|
|3. OEM according to your request|
|Surface Treatment||Heat treatment, Quenching treatment, Polishing, Shot peening, etc|
|Characteristic||Fire Resistant, Oil Resistant, Heat Resistant|
|Design criterion||ISO DIN ANSI & Customer Drawings|
|Size||Customer Drawings & ISO standard|
|Package||Wooden Case / Container and pallet, or made-to-order|
|Advantage||Quality first, Service first, Competitive price, Fa EPT delivery|
|Delivery Time||20 days for samples. 45 days for official order.|
A sprocket is a profiled wheel with teeth that matches with a chain, track or EPT perforated or indented material. It is distinguished from a gear in that sprockets are never meshed together directly, and differs from a pulley in that sprockets have teeth and pulleys are smooth.
Sprockets are used in bicycles, motorcycles, cars, tanks, and EPT machinery either to transmit rotary motion between two shafts where gears are unsuitable or to impart linear motion to a track, tape, etc.
If you have any problem, please feel free to contact us.
The use of original equipment manufacturer’s (OEM) part numbers or trademarks , e.g. CASE® and John Deere® are for reference purposes only and for indicating product use and compatibility. Our company and the listed replacement parts contained herein are not sponsored, approved, or manufactured by the OEM.