- Relevant Industries:
- Spot of Origin:Zhejiang, China
- Model Identify:
- Solution Name:
bushing on connecting rod Iron sleeve for baler areas
- Excess weight:
- High quality:
- Provide Capacity:
- 5000 Piece/Parts for each Day
Packaging & Shipping and delivery
- Packaging Particulars
- 72pc carton packing
- Tianjin xingang port, Lianyungang port. Yiwu port, Shanghai
Quantity(Luggage) 1 – 50 fifty one – a hundred >100 Est. Time(times) seven 15 To be negotiated
|Relevant Industries||Machinery Restore Stores,Farms|
|Spot of Origin||China|
|Merchandise Name||bushing on connecting rod Iron sleeve for baler parts|
|Services||two Thirty day period|
Q1:How your organization normally transports merchandise to your countries?
This difficulty is primarily decided by the amount of the goods. If the amount of orders is enough for a container, it is advised that containers be delivered by sea or rail if the amount of orders is tiny, they can be shipped by the shipping business.
Q2:Is your company’s products retailable?
Sorry, we do not take retail orders. Our order quantity is decided in accordance to the packaging of the products. For case in point, if there are thirty instances in one particular box, then thirty are the least expensive order quantity.
Q3:What is the payment approach?
If it is a place, we want to get the entire payment prior to they can be transported if it is an order, then according to the pay as you go 30%, the remaining 70% of the payment ahead of the agreement to signal the deal.